Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Newest Obsessions

LOFTS



I think they are soo cute, trendy, and chic.  I would absolutely LOVE to live in one for like a year or 2.


BAD GIRLS CLUB

I love this show.  These are some bad ass bitches and I would never want to get on their bad sides but I know they would have my back.  They're the kind of "don't f*ck with my girls or we'll f*ck you up".  If you've never seen this show I highly suggest you check it out. 


KIM KARDASHIAN




I have watched all 3 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and this girl is fierce.  I think she is so beautiful and how the family interacts with each other is so precious. Oh and her man is so fine and the two of them together equals hottness. LOVES THEM!

1 comment:

A Real Treat said...

Girl, what is cute is reggie bush. I do like the fam's chemistry tho. I don't know how I feel about Kim though. I think she might a lil too bratty for me. I like chloe, I want to befriend her/hang out with her every day haha she is hilarious.