Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chris Brown Assaults Rihanna...?


Um, ok, so I'm hating this post with a passion because I love/am obsessed with Chris Brown, but I got a phone call an hour ago about Chris Brown can't be found after assaulting a woman....SO i decided to Google that mess (because Google has all the answers) and there are speculations that he hit Rihanna.

So then I decided to hit up TheYBF.com to get the low down, and apparently, after leaving Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy party, Chris Breezy and Rihanna were in the limo having a physical altercation which escalated to him socking her in the face.  The limo driver pulled over at Hancock Park and Rihanna called 911....

Now C.Breezy is missing, and, of course, their performance for the Grammy's has been cancelled.

For more info CLICK HERE.

** I am really hoping these allegations are false. But then again, his stepfather had a history of beating his mother...so I dunno...

1 comment:

johntaviousbyrd said...

what!!!!!!!!
wow
now thats some stuff

im following you now lmao. nice blog. no lie