Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Feelings

So lately my friends have been talking to guys which have turned into relationships.  I am so very happy for them because I like to see the people I care about happy.  and if the guy seems to be a good guy then that makes me even happier.  but while i am happy for everyone else and their relationship i feel so sad for myself...

don't get me wrong, i can hold my own and i don't need a man to define me but there are times when it's nice to have that certain person to be there for you for many reasons (reasons that friends can't completely fulfill...and i'm not just talking about physically but emotionally as well). i have realized that i'm not even talking to a guy right now and i haven't been for a while. and lately i just have been feeling lonely because there is another part of me that is yearning for someone else's care. LIKE I SAID BEFORE: don't get me wrong...i'm not weak an dependent.  i just sometimes want to share mutual feelings and stuff. know what i mean?

and valentine's day is coming up [soo not looking forward to that] so hearing my friends talk to their bfs about the upcoming lover's holiday makes me feel alone....

i dunno, maybe i should just sleep and let nature take its course ? [even though i've been waiting forever...but then again, good things come to those who wait]

No comments: